Pages - Menu

Thursday, 19 December 2013

Fashion Review: Floral Magenta meets Peter Pan Collar

Britfash

Dress* ~ BritFash
Leggings* ~ PersunMall
Ankle Boots ~ Next

Not only is the Floral Magenta Print Dress with Peter Pan Collar* beautiful, it is super cosy for those long winter walks.

The BritFash dress is a wonderful magenta floral print and very bright and eye catching for those Christmas parties and more formal occasions with family and friends. It also features a white peter pan collar with 3/4 sleeves and white turned up cuffs.

The dress really is a versatile piece, that can be dressed up or down. I opted for a more casual look on this frosty December morning with the addition of stirrup leggings*. Switch these for some thick tights and nice heels and you are ready to party this festive season!

Not only is the fit lovely, the colours of this dress just mesmerize me! They are so bright and I find it to be overwhelmingly pretty. I find myself wearing it at every given opportunity and It really is a statement piece that needs very little accessorising, it does all the talking!

The compliments I have received  while wearing this dress out and about is astonishing, who can ever resist a beautiful floral print? I know I can't!

What do you think of this dress? Do you like peter pan collars? 

Stephanie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment