Pages - Menu

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Accessories Review: Vivienne Westwood Red Patent Wallet

vivienne


I have a serious problem when it comes to buying things that I cannot really afford but after working all summer I decided to treat myself.

vivienne.jpg1I think every girl has a designer she just adores and mine is Vivienne Westwood, I love the bright colours, quirky prints and the woman herself - she is in my opinion a genius.

On a last minute trip to Bicester Village in Oxford (a discounted designer haven in the UK), I chose a toned down and simplistic red patent wallet. I battled with black but red won due to matching a pair of Vivienne Westwood and Melissa pumps I had been bought earlier this year, as seen in my Flowers in Spring OOTD post.

I adore my new wallet and its discounted price tags. It is amazing to be able to fit my masses of cards and dwindling pennies in and looks lovely with its patent out and leather inner.

I think red may have just become my new black. Oops.

Do you like the wallet? What is your favourite designer?

Stephanie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment