Pages - Menu

Friday, 30 August 2013

Fashion Review: FunnyGlam Audrey Hepburn Oversize Cat Tee

photo

Graphic print, cats and oversize, what more could you want from a tee? 
$(KGrHqNHJ!0E-biHIF,nBPvY4kT0KQ~~60_57
This cute tee is by little known and Korean brand 
FunnyGlam, an eBay store with a selection of both modern and vintage items. 

As I strolled along the sleepy Exmouth streets I began peering into charity shops for floral goodies, instantly recognising the brand by the vibrant graphics and our shared love of cats.

I nabbed it for £4. 

I had originally wanted the King Cat Oversize Tee but with student living costs mounting up I somehow managed to resist (time to get saving eh!).

I love the bold floral print, array of large flowers and butterflies and the heavily jeweled and crowned  Audrey Hepburn tabby kitty. Her green eyes complimenting her background, the reverse of the tee simply in black.

What do you think of this graphic tee? Do you like the inclusion of regal cats? 

Stephanie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment