Pages - Menu

Monday, 27 May 2013

Make Up Review: Magnifibres Brush-on False Lashes


10728050-1363188288-701784Many women wear them on nights out but we all know those false lashes can quickly add up (as can the night out).

Want the oomph without the ever growing price tag? Then Magnifibres brush- on false lashes* are for you, offering a false lash effect every time and for a set price!

MagnifibresAll you have to do is apply a slick of your normal mascara before adding your Magnifibres on top, using the white 'fluff' (as I describe it) to cover your lashes before giving them a once over with your mascara once more.

photo (3)It is amazing how this fluffy substance really boosts your lashes, giving them a lovely full and thick look.

I have quite short and thin lashes so I really appreciated the product and find myself always reaching for it when I go out for the night.
While my Benefit 'They're Real!' mascara gives me length, my Magnifibres gives me all the thickness I need. Goodbye false lashes!

What do you think of Magnifibres? Do you use false lashes on nights out?

Stephanie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment