Pages - Menu

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Beauty Review: Origins Sample Trio




OriginsTrio

On discovering that Origins were doing sample pots of their products I dashed down to my nearest counter to get my three.


I found the VitaZing Moisturiser really did its job when moisturising my rather damaged skin. I have been putting it through the mill lately and not been having nearly enough sleep or fluids so it left it feeling very hydrated. The stone grey cream leaves the skin feeling very soft and the only downside to it was its peculiar smell, unnoticeable when applied.  It also contains antioxidant-rich Mangosteen which studies show helps to calm irritable skin.

 With the lack of sleep you can imagine my poor eyes are not looking their best either. GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream is a pastel pink cream that really cools and soothes as you dab it on, making you feel a lot more awake when starting the day. It really is refreshing and I am optimistic that it can lessen those dark circles with time! It also contains caffeine so is perfect to quicken the restoration of those tired eyes. 

For the Clear Improvement Mask I used a warm cloth to open my pores before drying and applying the  clay like substance. Leaving it to dry hard like a mask, the charcoal coloured sludge gave my face a really tingly and fresh feeling and it reminded me of the GLAMGLOW  Mud Mask I have reviewed previously. It left my skin feeling wonderfully smooth but a little tight. I did notice my face looked a lot cleaner though and I imagine with consistent use this would be brilliant for people struggling with an oily t-zone. As I have quite dry skin it is probably not the best product for me!

Have you tried Origins before? Are you going to get some of your own samples?

Stephanie xox


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are such nice products. :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  2. I never knew Origins were doing sample products. I have never tried Orgins but I've heard alot of good things about them!

    I really enjoyed reading your blog hun I followed you. Keep it up! :-)

    Check my blog out and follow me back?

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are a brilliant skin care brand, they are even doing make up now! :)

      Ah thank you very much! :)

      Will take a peek now!

      Stephanie xox

      Delete