Pages - Menu

Friday, 15 February 2013

Valentine's Day ♥


19f1bea0768611e2984e22000a9d0de0_7

So Valentine's day was just lovely yesterday. I awoke to these little red Vivienne Westwood for Melissa beauties and was very excited for the rest of the day.

I had a long day at university first to endure so managed to get to James in Leicester for about five. We exchanged cards and chocolates (James knowing me too well and getting me Cadbury Oreo) and had good intentions to buy and cook, a beautiful dine for two meal from Marks and Spencer. That plan proved to be pretty short lived and we decided upon a Nando's wings platter aha!

a1ea2910771111e2bf3622000a9f1886_7

It proved to be very delicious and we waddled toward home, full and satisfied.

The journey back proved rather funny as we attempted to walk along the canal to find the majority of the paths were flooded. This led to a lot of tip-toeing, giggling and running away screaming from hoards of about thirty swans (I will never understand how Leicester seems to have so many!).

We spent the evening at James' just relaxing and chatting away. The end to a fun and laughter filled day

What did you spend on Valentines doing? What is your favourite thing about it?

Stephanie xox

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Those shoes <3 Absolutely gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually adore them! How he even thought to get the amazes me aha!

      Thank you! :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete