Pages - Menu

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Spring 2013 Wishlist ❤



FEB2013WISHLIST

I want these so badly! Only problem is I am useless with studs and would probably just end up losing them on my travels. A girl can always dream though! Here is to hoping I can save up for them.

I love the contrast of the white body and black sleeves. The oriental print just proves so unique too! Only downside is the denim collar, I honestly think there is so much going on it terms of colour as it is! Alas, I would still kill to have this in my wardrobe.

I have to invest in this (buy one get one half price at Boots on Models own at the moment!). I really like the mix of purple and blue glitter flakes. They would just look perfect upon a black or lilac polish.

I really need a "pleather" skirt. This high waisted beauty would not only go with anything, but has the lovely pleat detailing too. Would be really nice  just to tuck a t shirt into and head off into university. It would also look amazing with the Dr Marten Evan boots.

I am just in love with the boots. I have always wanted a pair of Dr Martens but found them to be pretty bulky looking! When I saw these fabric floral boots featuring a "wild flowers" pattern I was desperate to buy them. The fabric boots prove to be a bit slimmer than their leather brothers and look very feminine and sweet! Perfect for those chilly spring mornings!

What do you think of the above items? What are you hoping to buy this spring?

Stephanie xox

4 comments:

  1. omg i looove those studs!! now i need them too! so so cute :) so glad i just found your blog its lovely! :) new follower!

    katieclarkemakeup.blogspot.com would love if you popped by, follow back if you like it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah they really are adorable. Love the red and the gold too!

      Aww thank you, I definitely shall. :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  2. Great wishlist :)

    Love Char_Beyy xxx
    Check out my blog at - http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah cheers!

      I shall take a peek! :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete