Pages - Menu

Monday, 4 February 2013

John Greed Valentine's Day Wish List and Mood Board


Greed

Jewellery,  is without a doubt the way to any girls heart!

When I saw that John Greed had a competition requesting bloggers put together a Valentines wish list and mood board totaling no more than £250, I knew I had to participate. I just adore Valentines day, the smiling faces, the romantic walks hand in hand, and just couples in awe of one another.

bt5234_0_l_


Ah Paris, the city of love. Something like this would be very special to me indeed as it was in Paris that me and my fiance got engaged. It was just after my eighteenth birthday and he did it by the river as the Eiffel Tower lit up and sparkled in the nights sky. It was such a perfect moment, one I will never forget for as long as I live.

This beautiful necklace is made of sterling silver and silver plating. It is handmade and the Paris disc featured is silver plated, slotting into its sterling silver pendant carrier  Mi Moneda jewellery is interchangeable meaning you can add another to suit the occasion!

bj2615_0_l


Pearls are just classic, timeless in fact! Although my Grandmother swears they bring tears and are terribly unlucky, ah the superstitious!

These white pearl and silver stud earrings are just beautiful. The freshwater pearls are hand selected in the UK and cultured in freshwater lakes for up to two years to form. These would just look beautiful for daily wear!
bt5316_1_l


This delicate necklace reminds me of a little winter robin and therefore my late Grandfather. Whenever I happen to see a robin hop along I know I am due to have a good day! This little silver plated bird is so finely crafted and detailed.

This is something that I would love to wear on my wedding day, I could keep my singing and dancing Grandfather close at heart.
p9184_l

Virtue London Silver  Live Your Dream Stacking Ring (£17)

I love the simplicity and phrases upon this beautiful sterling silver stacking ring. Stacking rings are something I adore, they are just so versatile  I have such stubby little fingers too! I like to have thin bands on in an attempt to compliment them. The "Live Your Dream" ring is just perfect for this, and the little quote proves to be very inspiring.


bt5129_0_l_


This additional disc would just be perfect with Mi Moneda necklace featured above. This large silver plated "Carpe Diem" pendant features the phrase "Live the life you love, Love the life you live" on the reverse, allowing you to alternate. Just perfect for an aspiring journalist like myself!

p10614_l


 This little sterling silver charm is just so cute. I currently only have a few charms on my current bracelet and I have always wanted this one. I love her smiley face, sweet pigtails and pretty dress. The beaded edge detail is lovey too. Pandora always makes items of such quality and no wonder people keep coming back for more!

What do you think of all this beautiful John Green jewellery? What is your favourite piece?

Stephanie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment