Pages - Menu

Thursday, 7 February 2013

Jack French and Robin Hood. ❤


JackFrenchSmile

JackFrenchSitting

JackFrenchView

JackFrenchRobinHood

Bag - Jack French London* (mybag.com)
Coat - Miss Selfridge
Denim Jacket - Primark
Floral Dress - Glamorous @ Cult
Ankle Boots - Next
Green Bobble Hat - River Island

Strolling around Nottingham I decided to give old Robin Hood a visit at the Nottingham Castle.

Me and James had spent the day eating Chinese and strolling around the shops. As we made our way towards the castle, I realised it was probably not the best idea to do so  in my heeled ankle boots. I soon realised this after walking up and down the surrounding steps, teetering along on the cobbles. It was certainly handy having James along to hold on to!

I brought with me  my new  Jack French 'The Carnaby' Suede Shoulder Bag. I just love the long suede tassles and fold over flap design, the bag is just so effortless and beautiful.  The gold Jack French emblem and studs really give this otherwise rather plain bag its edge. Its interior is just perfect too, a vibrant purple to contrast against the darkness of the black suede. It also features three interior pockets, one of these zipped, and proves large enough for everyday use.

This bag is just the perfect accompaniment for a day of unnecessary spending in the town, a coffee with friends or even for the well prepped festival lover in all of us. It is smart while also remaining fun. Even Robin Hood looks dashing with it!

Jack French London is a new brand to me and on the fashion scene. The collection began back in 2011 and all pieces within it are named after London districts. Pretty cool if I say so myself!

What do you think of the Jack French "The Carnaby" bag? What is your favourite bag?

Stephanie xox

6 comments:

  1. beanie, fringe, & tartan = perfection!

    www.novelave.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I just adore the coat, its getting a little worn now but I cannot bear to let it go!

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  2. Loving the Tartan and your boots:) x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! The boots are beautiful but can be a bit painful after a long day aha! Next do have wonderful quality shoes though!

      Followed your blog! :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  3. You're gorgeous , love the bag xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is actually so sweet of you! Thank you, it is a firm favourite of mine now!

      Stephanie xox

      Delete