Pages - Menu

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Home Review: Hello Kitty Liberty Mug


When I discovered Hello Kitty 4U I could not believe my luck. A website featuring a huge array of imported goods all available within the UK! Even better they are shipped from my beloved university city of Nottingham.

HKMUGWhen the Hello Kitty Apple Tree Liberty Mug* was delivered to my door I fell in love instantly. If you saw my recent 50 Random Facts About Me or follow me via Instgram you may have noticed my adoration for all things Hello Kitty!

I love the collaboration between Sanrio (creator of Hello Kitty) and Liberty London for this mug. The print by Liberty is just so sweet, a mix of Hello Kitty logos, apples, leaves and flowers. While upon the front of the ceramic mug boldly sits the cheeky little miss herself. It is all just so overly cute.

Plus the mug does its functional job fantastically. I assure you my green tea cooling beside me as I type tastes amazing.

HKMUGANDCARRIERHello Kitty 4U say: "we pride ourselves in sourcing the unusual and exclusive."

This has got to be one of the most impressive online selections of Hello Kitty I have ever seen. They really do have everything, ranging from home ware to beauty. You can even pick up birthday cards!

Oh I do adore that little white bow-adorned cat...

Do be sure to check out the Hello Kitty 4U website and their Facebook for all the latest Hello Kitty items!

Do you like Hello Kitty? How adorable is the Liberty Mug?

Stephanie xox

6 comments:

  1. that's so cute!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am convinced it makes all my drinks that little bit better aha!

      Entered!

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  2. That cup is sooo effing cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it!

      I could literally search through the site for days aha.

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  3. I love the Hello Kitty cup! I have always wanted have a detailed personal coffee cup!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is adorable! I just love anything floral aha!

      Stephanie xox

      Delete