Pages - Menu

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Flowers in Spring ❤


edit

Vintage Jumper - Honey (Backlash)
Floral Suspender Tights* - Pamela Mann (Barratts)
Vivienne Westwood and Melissa Divine Pumps - Gifted but widely available online

We had what seemed to be the first sunny day this weekend. It really was a little sniff at spring before the midlands turned sour once more.

Me and James walked along the river Soar in Leicester on our way to meet his parents in the town centre. It was a lovely walk, filled with interesting little things to look at, good conversation and a mass of terrifying swans.

It was a bit hot in my jumper with the tease of the suns heat. It is a vintage piece by Honey which I found in the store Backlash in Nottingham. My Floral Suspender Tights* are by Pamela Mann and from Barratts (which have loads of hosiery and shoes on sale!). I really like the floral print of the jumper and tights, the fake suspender detail proved very interesting in the outfit. Lastly, I wore my Vivienne Westwood and Melissa Divine Pumps in red. These were given to me by James on Valentines day and I really like them as they prove pretty and simplistic with their Vivienne Westwood orb detail.

All in all, a very sparkly and floral number which was perfect to greet spring in.

What do you think of this look? You excited for the warmer weather?

Stephanie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment