Pages - Menu

Saturday, 2 February 2013

1970's Oversize Vintage Shirt by The Vintage Set ❤






I am a huge fan of vintage clothing and when I got the opportunity to sample from The Vintage Set Autumn/Winter 2012 collection I was very excited indeed!

I was sent this beautifully coloured and patterned 1970's oversize shirt*. It is from a brand little known to me as X Y Z and features the most wonderfully pattern which I can only describe as "messy". What I love about this shirt is that it is filled with a variety of bursting bold colours of brown, pink, green and blue. This mid length sleeved blouse has a very light silk feel to it, a little luxury on the skin. It also features a large buttoned pocket on the right breast, perfect for someone like me who always needs a pen at hand!

You can now purchase The Vintage Set brand and its clothing items from the ASOS marketplace.  

Do also have a look at The Vintage Set on FacebookTwitter and Instagram!

What do you think of The Vintage Set? What is your favourite vintage item?

Stephanie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment