Pages - Menu

Thursday, 24 January 2013

Some lovely purchases while shopping in Nottingham ❤


SimonsCatAfter a long morning covering an employment tribunal in Nottingham, me and my classmates made our way to May Sum (an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet) for a bit of lunch. We stuffed our faces with deliciously unhealthy Chinese and wicked marshmallows with chocolate dipping sauce and waddled back towards the town centre.

I should be on a shopping ban really but could not resist the following (and reasonably priced might I add) items!

DSCF2845I got this adorable Simon's Cat journal from WH Smith for only £2.50! For anyone who has not seen this lovable animation I implore you to head to YouTube now and watch his videos. It will have any cat lover in hysterics.

Secondly, I got this beautiful vintage looking bra and underwear set from Primark. Now usually I would not touch the store as I find the quality to be a bit temperamental  However, these were just so pretty I could not resist! I love the dusky pink and the floral lace overlay. I find the set to be utterly gorgeous and I shall be keeping my eye on Primarks "vintage inspired" range.  For only £10 for the set it was a steal!
PeterRabbitLastly, I found this beautiful breakfast tea filled Beatrix Potter tin. It features my childhood and dearly beloved character Peter Rabbit and other notable characters. It is just so sweet! Once all the delicious tea is drained I can also use it for storing special bits and pieces! I believe this tin was £2.99 and I found it in TK Maxx!

You truly never know where you might find something you truly love!

What do you think of my mini shop? What are your favourite items to buy?
Stephanie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment