Pages - Menu

Monday, 14 January 2013

My love for bags and accessories ♥


What girl does not adore their bags and accessories? Delving through the beautiful collection of Mybag.com  I was met by an abundance of beautiful colours and designs. It is safe to say I got a little click happy, desperately attempting to narrow down my huge wish list of possible purchases.

Here is a few items I love:

GeeksCosmeticKate Garey ‘Geeks’ Cosmetics Bag
Everything about this cosmetics bag is just adorable. The bright and bold stripes of orange and white, the embroidered and school-child like font and stitched heart, and our nerdy duo unable to fathom a response behind their oversized black frames. This cute bag is made from recycled cotton canvas and features a pretty floral inner. To put it quite plainly this zip pocket cosmetic bag is just fabulously unique and something I am just going to have invest in, goodbye to my plain black Prada!


LuluFramesLulu Guinness Dita Quilted Arm Retro Sunglasses (Purple Frame/Grey Lens)
These oversized purple frame glasses from Lulu Guinness are just stunning. These vintage inspired glasses feature quilted temples with embellised diamate and grey gradient lenses. Perfect for keeping those peepers looking fabulous and protected in the sun.

GrafeaPink

Grafea Pink Lemonade Medium Leather Rucksack (Pink)
I can not resist a sturdy bag, especially one so pretty and spacious! Just take a look at my very similar satchel here. I love the bright and girly pastel pink, the cute statement this old-school chic rucksack makes. This classic satchel-inspired bag from Grafea is made from beautiful full-grain leather and comes with enough buckled pockets to carry everything you'll ever need!






This beautiful gold and turquoise bangle just screams "buy me for a little black dress affair". I am a lover of quality jewellery and rarely buy into costume jewellery unless it is something very special. As green is my all time favourite colour this is just a perfect item for me! I love the unconventional teardrop shape too, just makes it look so much more elegant!



10646028-1352992047-876438 French Connection Winter Flash Pony Club Leather Clutch
You can never have enough black clutches in your closet. They are always needed for an evening out and black goes with everything! This bold and luxurious clutch from French Connection features a soft calf skin upper and fold over flap closing with a silver fastening, making the bag a unique statement piece and fabulous!
 Have you purchased anything from Mybag.com? What do you think of these gorgeous bags and accessories?

Stephanie xox








No comments:

Post a Comment