Pages - Menu

Monday, 31 December 2012

New Years Eve Plans!


New Years Eve has to be my favourite day of the year! Everyone is so excited with the anticipation of what the new year may bring and you rarely see a sad face in the crowd!

I am planning to go up to London tonight with my boyfriend to see the fireworks. We will have  a nice meal in Leicester Square or China Town and make our way towards the embankment. Hopefully we can get a nice spot across from the river!

It is all going to be totally manic and I love that. I went out this morning and got lots of lovely drinks for the evening! My little collection includes lots of tasty flavoured shots and two bottles of vodka infused schnapps. The woman must of thought terribly of me when I bought it all but ah well! It will be a night to remember and I am spending it with my best friend. Cannot get much better than that eh?

NYE

Hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve and day! What are you planning to do this evening?

Stephanie xox

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Stephanie. What a great blog! May I become a follower?

    Have a happy New Year!

    ~Keith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you may!

      Hope yours was lovely. :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete