Pages - Menu

Monday, 26 November 2012

Jewellery Review: Timothy Roe 'Buttercup' Spinning Ring


'
Arriving in a textured purple and gold branded bag and concealed in a delicate black box I found the beautiful "Buttercup" Spinning Ring* by Timothy Roe.

This delicate ring is part of the Timothy Roe 'Primo' collection and is made entirely from sterling silver and adorned with a beautifully bright pink flower.

It is pretty enough to wear alone or thin and lightweight enough to group with other Spinning Jewellery rings available on the website. This gives you the ability to create your own unique collection. I really like the rings ability to adapt from a simplistic and dainty solo act to a stacked creation to suit any personality.

The ring comes in sizes XS, S, M and L. I opted for the medium and with great luck it fitted perfectly. Although I did find these size options rather annoying, especially with my childlike chubby little fingers! I definitely would have preferred the more traditional ring sizes.

Amazingly,the 'Buttercup' Spinning Ring is priced at only £19! This shocked me considering the use of the sterling silver and quality and detail of the craftsmanship. These rings are truly a bargain for any jewellery lover!

Timothy Roe offer a huge variety of jewellery, particularly their rings, so do be sure to check out their website for something delightfully feminine!

What do you think of Timothy Roe? What is your favourite ring in the Primo collection?
Stephanie xox

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much of a good price that is!!
    I'm saving this page to remind me to check them out! Deffo would love to get myself one.

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is truly amazing! They have such a lovely selection too.

      Stephanie xox

      Delete