Pages - Menu

Monday, 5 November 2012

Daily Buys: Pink Satchel


 So I was wandering around 'The Lanes' in Leicester and came across an amazing independant vintage shop called 'Voodoo Clothing'.

Although the bank is not as healthy as it used to be I could not resist. Walking inside, I was immediately greeted by a shelf of wonderfully colourful satchels.

With such a variety it was hard to choose so I decided upon this baby pink one, large enough to hold all my university contents but thin enough to avoid lugging around the usual bulky bag.

It was also only £23 and for the size and quality of the bag I am seriously impressed!

It has a card holder in the front, a smaller pocket underneath the secured flap and a large amount of space inside. The strap is long and adjustable with a wonderful feel to it. It also boasts a top handle for when you need to grab it in a rush. It feels extremely well-made and stitched.

I just adore this bag! I am so happy with my purchase. Especially considering I was going to pay a lot 
more for a similar satchel!

What do you think of my new satchel? Be sure to keep checking those independant stores for hidden gems!

Stephanie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment