Pages - Menu

Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Beauty Review: Kleenex Facial Cleansing Range



Kleenex is a brand you would associate with runny noses and a hatred for the seasons. So, when I found out they had created a beauty inspired 'Facial Cleansing' range I found myself to be very excited. Everyone loves something new from a well-known and respected brand.
The collection includes Facial Cleansing Wipes, Eye Makeup Removal Wipes, Facial Cloths and Shine Absorbing Sheets. Everything you need to keep your face in tip top condition before or after your daily make up routine.

Facial Cleansing Wipes
These impressed me for numerous reasons. Firstly, they are huge! Much bigger than your conventional high street wipes. I don't know how much make up Kleenex believe people to wear but this honestly could clean the faces of a household. The wipes are also quilted, offering a more vigorous clean while remaining super soft as they are being made from natural and thus more environmentally friendly fibers. The wipes are even suitable for those with sensitive skin!


Eye Makeup Removal Wipes
These work in pretty much the same way as the Facial Cleansing Wipes and worked wonders on removing stubborn mascara and eye liner.


Facial Cloths
These cloths feel heavenly upon the face, they really are "cotton soft" and extremely gentle on the face. They are much larger than conventional facial cloths leaving more space to get rid of all the daily grime (lucky us eh!). They can be used wet or dry and for a variety of reasons, be it for use with toner, cleanser or even removing your nail varnish!


Shine Absorbing Sheets
I have never used shine reducing products before. Having dry skin I have never really had the need to. However, I wanted to look at the range as a whole and I was shocked at the results. You use a purple sheen side to blot your face, ridding it of oil and aiding your make up into submission. In my horror, after using the sheet I was left to find a very noticeable colour difference! It goes to show, you never really know the condition your face is in until you use products like these! I will be using them on a regular basis now and hopefully will be shine free in no time!

What do you think of the Kleenex Facial Cleansing Range? 

Stephanie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment