Pages - Menu

Thursday, 4 October 2012

Vintage Finds: Honey Flower and Bow Metallic Jumper


I picked up this gorgeous item when browsing through a vintage shop in Nottingham. A brand unknown to me, I was delighted when I came across this black jumper by Honey.

Labeled as free-size I dashed to the dressing room to try it on. The fit was lovely and really complimented, it is a slouch batwing style, with cuffed wrists and waist. It is sewn throughout with silver metallic stitches thread in, creating a dotted look.

The jumper is also embellished with diamante and sequins (although a few were sadly missing, that is vintage clothing for you!) upon a stitched in bow and stitched arrangement of flowers and leaves. 

I just love how peculiar this jumper is, the metallic dotting, the flower and bow combination and the warmth! I paid £14.99 for this, in most stores you would pay around £30 for something this cosy! It is just perfect for the winter. 

What do you think? What is your favourite item of winter clothing?

Stephanie xox


No comments:

Post a Comment