Pages - Menu

Monday, 22 October 2012

Instagram: October 2012



This last month has been hectic. I moved away from Oxford at the end of September (pic 1), moving into student accommodation in Nottingham. I then began the madness of Freshers kicking off with a beach themed party (pics 2/3/4) and the rule of four shots only, no single shot allowed! (pic 5). This was followed by an army (pic 6/7) and UV theme (pic 8). After all the madness I managed to catch up and have dinner with James at what is quickly becoming our favourite, namingly T.G.I Friday's (pic 9). I also visited him at his university accommodation in Leicester (pic 10) and what a beautiful view he has of the river!

Back to Nottingham we continued our nights out (pics 11/13/14) and had a trip to the very local cinema, The Savoy to see Taken 2 (pic 12). All this continued until I returned home to see my family (and especially my beautiful cat Jachobi) in the third week (pic 15). On returning home James presented me with a beautiful River Island Russian doll necklace with semi-precious stones (pic 16) and I had much comical amusement courtesy of Foursquare users opinions of Nottingham (pic 17).

All this time I have continued doing my reviews to the best of my ability and thought this GLAMGLOW mud mask picture from a previous review was rather funny (pic 18). The pictures that follow are from me and James four year anniversary and included another trip to T.G.I Friday's (this time with a lot of cocktails as seen in pics 19/20/21), lots of giggles (pics 22 and 23) and some delicious chocolates from Thorntons (pics 24).

To finish, pic 25 is of my view from my student accomodation of a beautiful pink sunset.

Ah September and October have been just perfect! A very confusing and mad month indeed. Hope you have enjoyed a sneak peek into my adventures!

Stephanie xox

2 comments:

  1. Its looks like your having a fabulous time at uni! And your cat is gorgeous, love his name as well!
    Love Becky xx
    http://bjt92.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it has been wonderful! Are you at university also?

      Aww thank you! He is certainly a little cutey! It is certainly a peculiar one. :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete