Pages - Menu

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Pre-University Haul - Bicester Village, Oxfordshire


So today me and my fiancé went on a little shopping trip to the local designer outlet, Bicester Village. I ADORE this place, you can get the most beautiful items at a huge fraction of the cost! Here is what I purchased:



Jack Wills Knightley PJ Set @ £49 £12

I wanted a nice PJ set and loved that this came with its own drawstring bag! It is very cute and I adore the floral print.
I also prefer to wear shorts in the nighttime so this set was perfect!
It looks great on and at least I have something to wear for the PJ themed university night now!

Jack Wills Sandling Pencil Tin @ £6.50 £3


I am a tad obsessed with floral print (and Jack Wills to be honest) and wanted a sturdy pencil-case that still looked pretty for university.
This little tin is perfect, I love the black against the bright flowers and it large enough to fit all my pens!

Jack Wills Normanton Diary @£14.50 £2


I adore Jack Wills stationary. I love the bright colours and witty quotes.
I wanted a book for jotting down anything I may see in town while at university (aspiring journalist and all!)
For all those with big changes and big dreams remember success is a journey not a destination!




Cath Kidston Candy Flowers Laundry Bag @ £14 £6

This laundry bag is HUGE and absolutely gorgeous.
I needed a laundry bag desperately for university, as I kept using an old Soap & Glory one I had received for christmas and it has begun to look a tad worn.
I really dislike the netted ones as I think they can make a room look messy!
Now my dirty laundry can be nicely tucked away inside this beautiful bag!

Cath Kidston OC Hampton Rose Ticket Holder @ £6 £4


I needed a ticket holder for my ID.
This cute little holder holds my provisional driving license, university card and rail card!
It makes them so much easier to find with the clear covers and well stitched holders.




Agent Provocateur Stephanee Bra @ £110 £20


I love the dark purple and black lace overly of this bra.
The plunge really compliments while the lace gives the bra a real vintage/gothic look!
It looks amazing on and can be worn with anything!

Agent Provocateur Ellisa Bra @ £120 £25


This bra has to be the best I have ever bought.
It is without padding and has a deep plunge.
It really compliments and looks lovely on.
As a larger size in my bras, I really struggle to find beautiful underwear!
Agent  Provocateur is my new favourite lingerie shop!

This is why I adore Bicester Village.  My total for these items came to £72 and I saved £248 off the original retail prices!

Have you been to Bicester Village before? Do you like my purchases? 

Stephanie xox

2 comments:

  1. WOW you got some amazing bargains here! Welldone you!

    Love Becky xx
    http://bjt92.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!

      Always love a big shopping trip!

      Stephanie xox

      Delete