Pages - Menu

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Make Up Review: Liz Earle Eye Pencil in Black


One of the most frustrating things when getting ready for the day is realising that you no longer have a decent eye pencil.

As I have quite small eyes I am fixated with them. When it comes to putting on my make up, I always make sure to apply a lengthening mascara and black eyeliner to keep my eyes looking wide and bright. I am sure we have all experienced the annoyance of applying our make up, only to find it has worn off within the hour!

Ladies, I offer you a solution and this comes in the form of the Liz Earle Eye Pencil in Black*

Liz Earle is a gorgeous brand, promoting sophisticated products that can easily be taken from the day into the night. I was lucky enough to try the Liz Earle Eye Pencil in Black*. The company is a British beauty brand that has been active since 1995. They create long-lasting products that offer 'a simple, no fuss and dependable routine, which is also a pampering daily treat'. What makes this product unique is that it is enriched with the antioxidant vitamin E, protecting sensitive eyes against all that nature has to throw at them.

What amazed me, was the charcoal black pigment of the pencil and the ease of application as I drew out smooth and precise lines. You would think that the product was a lot more expensive due to its quality and presentation. It arrived in a sleek and sophisticated black box, mimicking the luxurious nature of the eye pencil. At £11 this eye liner is extremely affordable and challenges the more expensive brands. It offers you beautifully defined eyes, day-in and day-out. It is currently available in 3 shades: Black (01), Dark Brown (02) and Golden Bronze (03). The company also offers an array of other cosmetics and skincare products. I personally think it looks lovely on and will be continuing to use it as part of my daily routine throughout autumn and winter!

What do you think of this wonder product? 

Stephanie xox

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty!

    By the way, your blog is so cute!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! :)

      As is yours! I have followed you.

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  2. This looks gorgeous on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Kate!

      I have actually fallen in love with this eye pencil, it is my new favourite! The Liz Earle collection is just lovely. :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete