Pages - Menu

Saturday, 8 September 2012

Make Up Review: Daily make up



I never go anywhere without my black Prada make up bag. Its daily contents are as follows (from left to right):

Benefit - they're Real! mascara in black @ £18.50
Max Factor - Colour Adapt in natural (70) @ £9.99
Benefit - Thrrrob facepowder @ £23.50
Carmex - Lip balm pot in original @ £2.69
Calvin Klein - CKIN2U her EDT
Sure - Ultra Dry in cotton
Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pur Couture lipstick (10) @ £23.50
Mac - Wonder Woman special edition lipstick in Marquise d’ @ £14
Vital - Waterproof eyebrow pencil in brown @ £2
Benefit - eye bright pencil @ £14
Rimmel - Soft Kohl Kajal eyeliner pencil in black @£2.99
Benefit - dr. feel good complexion balm @ £21.50


To be quite honest my daily make up is minimal and totals to £118.67. I start with the Benefit dr. feel good, followed by the eye bright pencil. This base leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh, hiding the tiredness from my constant lack of sleep! This is followed by by my Max Factor foundation, a nice colour for my rather fair skin tone (which is usually not as burnt as the above picture). This is followed by my Rimmel soft kohl eyeliner and a slick of Carmex. I then apply my Benefit Thrrrob face powder (no longer on sale unfortunately) before carefully applying my lipstick choice of the day. I have a peculiar mouth shape so this is not done conventionally. Lastly, I apply my Benefit they're Real! Mascara (reviewed here), it is perfect for fanning out my eyelashes and instantly making me feel prettier and ready for the day ahead!

Stephanie xox



No comments:

Post a Comment