Pages - Menu

Saturday, 15 September 2012

Daily Finds: Oxford Radcliffe Camera Print



Every Thursday in Oxfords Glouster Green there is a market. Browsing with some friends before some lunch, I came across a little stall of prints and a very persuasive and funny elderly gentleman.

For £2 he offered me this picture of the Radcliffe Camera by an artist known as Elizabeth Drayton and another unnamed piece of St. Michael at the Northgate church tower on Cornmarket Street.

I think it is adorable and a good memory of home for when I am feeling lonely at university.

What do you think? Have you ever visited Oxford before?

Stephanie xox

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely picture
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!
      It is such a nice keepsake to remind me of home!

      Of course darling, pretty much follow everyone back, so followed! :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete