Pages - Menu

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Beauty Review: The Vintage Cosmetic Company Tweezers and Brow & Lash Brush




The Vintage Cosmetic Company is centered around the production of 1950's vintage inspired cosmetic accessories. Ridding woman's attention of their household chores, their motto is 'ditch the baking and focus on the glamour'. I did just that with the The Vintage Cosmetic Company Tweezers* and The Vintage Cosmetic Company Brow & Lash Make-Up Brush*.

The Tweezers are just gorgeous, super girly with a detailed floral print. The reverse is a candy pink and features The Vintage Cosmetic Company's italicised logo. What makes these tweezers different you say? Well they are made from high quality stainless steel and have an impressive sharp slanted tip to pluck at those stray hairs, leaving you with perfectly shaped brows every time! Having quite large and shapely brows, I was impressed to find that my eyebrows were looking groomed in a matter of minutes! The slanted tip really ease the usual sting associated with tweezers and I finished without the slightest bit of redness!

The Brow & Lash Make-up Brush features the same candy pink colour. The brow side of the brush is fitted with thick and sturdy bristles, grooming those wild brows into submission. The lash side is plastic, separating lashes to avoid clumping when applying your mascara and giving you a nice wide-eyed look. I found the strong bristles of the brush to really work wonders for my eyebrows, really complimenting their new shape (thank you tweezers!) as I fanned out my eyelashes with a few slicks of mascara.

These products are a necessity for any beauty enthusiast, not only are they pretty, they also work to a professional standard, both long-lasting and sturdy. They are also very affordable at only £8 each for the Tweezers of Brow & Lash make-up brush! Definitely in the running against the cosmetic accessory giants.

Ladies it is about time you started treating your lashes and brows! Eyes are the windows to the soul, so lets frame them properly!

Have you tried any products from The Vintage Company? What is your favourite make-up accessory? 

Stephanie xox


10 comments:

  1. love this! and love the blog, girl! keep it up!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you darling!

      Yours is fabulous! :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  2. Eye brows are so important! I can't believe some people neglect them!
    This set looks soooo adorable! And surprisingly affordable too. But there's no way you can get me to switch from my Tweezerman tweezers :) They're the best, in my opinion!


    In honor of reaching 200 followers there's a giveaway on my blog. I'd love to see you enter too!
    You can check my giveaway here!

    Have an amazing week!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They really do frame the face. :)

      It is seriously good value!

      I have never tried the Tweezerman, will certainly look into them.

      Hope you have been well also!

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  3. this is so nice!
    love your blog! its amazing! you have great taste!
    can you please visit mine? would be an honour
    thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!

      I have visited and followed, lovely blog. :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  4. I have never heard of this brand but it looks promising!

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is up-and-coming, I really do hope they make it big! :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of them before but I like the sound of those eyebrow tweezers, I have such unruly brows!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing and so pretty too!

      I am the same, really need constant maintaining haha.

      Stephanie xox

      Delete