Pages - Menu

Sunday, 23 September 2012

Hair Care Review: Macadamia Hair Luxury Travel Kit




Macadamia Hair is a unique hair care company. Using the oil from the Macadamia nut and the rare Argan seeds of Morocco they have created a collection from nature that benefits not only the hair, but the mind also. These rich resources have been used throughout time for their goodness and healing nature, making Macadamia 'the secret to healthy hair'. 

The Macadamia Hair Luxury Travel Kit is brilliant for those on the go, containing everything you need to replenish and satisfy your mane. Not only does it contain five luxurious products, but also a wide-toothed and oil infused comb that works with your hairs natural oils. The kit includes:

Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo (60ml)The shampoo was the best item in the collection in my opinion. I only used a small amount, about half a teaspoon(!) and it lathered into a lovely foam straight away. It left my hair with a silky coat of protection and feeling conditioned instantly. Having somewhat damaged hair, this really impressed me, it was almost like a moisturiser for the hair. 

Macadamia Moisturizing Rinse (60ml)This moisturing conditioner was not as impressive as the shampoo. It did not give the same immediate silky feel. As advised, I left it on for a minute and quickly began to see the difference. After drying my hair I soon discovered how soft it had become! Disappointingly though, the small 60ml bottle size led to a great amount of difficulty in getting the product out! It did not change the quality of the product whatsoever and this conditioner is a fabulous counterpart to the Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo.

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque (30ml)
The Macadamia Deep Repair Masque was mousse like in texture. I applied it for seven minutes as instructed and it began to create what felt like a wax coating upon my hair. Afterwards my hair felt deeply nourished, and the treatment even surpassed that of the conditioner! I put it down to the additional ingredient such as algae extracts, tea tree oil, chamomile oil and aloe.

Macadamia Nourishing Leave-In Cream (60ml)
 
This leave-in cream really helped to control fly-a-way hair and kept it looking neat! 

Macadamia Healing Oil (30ml)
The Macadamia Healing Oil really sealed the deal, leaving my hair soft and smooth with a real salon quality.

Macadamia Oil Infused Comb
This comb is truly brilliant. Infused with oil and sealed with resin, it glided through my newly cleansed hair with ease. This really impressed me as I have dyed, and therefore tangle prone hair!  It is also recommended that you use it often to treat the hair, which is just fabulous in my opinion! 

The Macadamia Hair Luxury Travel Kit is certainly impressive. It made my hair radiant, improving the colour and is amazing for those on the go and in need of smaller products. The ingredients help to protect against the elements, creating stronger hair without the need of harmful or overly perfumed ingredients.

Have you tried Macadamia Hair products? What is your favourite?

Stephanie xox

 


2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any Macadamia Hair products. Sounds awesome though. ;)Love your blog by the way. Following you now. Don't forget to stop by my online store opening tomorrow (US-Pacific time). :D

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful! Definately worth a try!

      Aww thank you. Yours is lovely also. :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete