Pages - Menu

Saturday, 15 September 2012

Beauty Review: Lulu's Place Operation: Glam Haircare 'High Profile Thicken & Lift Spray'


Lulu’s Place, Operation: Glam Hair care collection promises ladies thick, sexy and glamorous hair. They offer a product that transforms dull, lifeless and aged hair into full and radiant locks. Lulu, the woman behind the collection, is a self-confessed thin haired miss and her frustrations at her own hair led to her creating the Operation: Glam products: My love of hair and hair products is legendary . . . I know from experience that making fine hair look glamorous isn’t easy – you need exceptional products”.

The collection includes everything you need to prep your hair and is from the same mastermind chemists that brought us John Freida, almost a guarantee of the ranges exceptional quality. It works due to a clever mix of peptides, offering a solution that washes or sprays in and retains strength and volume throughout its use.

I was lucky enough to try the High Profile Thicken & Lift Spray*, a spray that adds volume and lifts the hair due to its unique thickening resins and procapil. The resins give the hair body and bounce without leaving a sticky after mess. This is not the conventional hairspray and arrived in a gorgeous zebra print pink and black bottle that was not pressurised. I liked this, as you had more control over its application, determining how and where you wanted it. The smell of the High Profile Thicken & Lift was also pleasant, not harsh like other hairsprays.

You can apply it to both damp and dry hair so I opted for the latter. I applied it and gently tousled my hair. I saw results instantly and found Operation: Glam High Profile Thicken & Lift Spray to be another hair care success! My hair felt fuller without the clogged up aftereffect of conventional high street brands and remained like this for a few hours, smelling fantastic as it did!

At £16 for 150ml this product is pricier than the average hairspray but if you are truly dedicated to that glamorous over sized look then this is the product for you!

Do you suffer from thin hair? Have you tried any products from Lulu's Place?

Stephanie xox 

4 comments:

  1. Good review!
    I suffer from extremely thick hair, which is the opposite.
    You look like Scarlett Johansson sometimes!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!
      I am actually the same but I love it big!

      Ah I will take that as a compliment haha, she is beautiful! :)

      I love your blog. :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  2. i love your blog :)
    follow me - http://lauren01xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete