Pages - Menu

Sunday, 9 September 2012

AUTUMN WISHLIST


I write this in 22 degree heat. However, England being its usual weather-bipolar self we will be good and freezing in no time. Here is my wishlist for Autumn:
 1. River Island Dark Red Studded Cardigan (£35) - I adore this cardigan and the fact that it is studded. It is simplistic but will always look lovely due to the detailing and rich colour. Plus it has long sleeves making it extra cosy on a cold day.

2. The Cambridge Satchel Company Classic in Green (£74) - This is just beautiful. My favourite colour is green and I really need a sturdy bag for university. The satchel is perfect for lugging about a ton of books and the leather means it is strong enough to do so too! It is available in a variety of sizes.

3. Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice EDP (£53) - I have been wanting this perfume for a while now but have resisted due to my over indulgent nature. It is a strong musk and floral mix which I always like in a perfume.

4. Benefit 'Hello Flawless' foundation in Champagne (£24.50) - I have owned this product numerous times and I always run out. This autumn I am going to treat myself once more! It is in powder form but lasts the day, leaving your face fresh and prepped without the need for additional foundations.

5. River Island Black Baroque Print Cardigan (£40) - I adore baroque print, particularly gold and black. This cardigan looks fun, brightening up any outfit on a miserable autumn morning.

6. Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box (£27) - Urban Decay have got to offer some of the best eye shadows around. I love the bright selection of colours here and the variety offered. You can switch from day to night time looks with a dash of the finger.

7. Topshop Believer Body by Workshop (£25) - I love the look of this. The print is cute and inspiring and the low scooped neck means it will allow space for my chest. I hate when clothing is to tight or high around the chest/neck.

8. Jack Wills Broughton Super Skinny Jeans in Dusk Blue (£49.50) - I already own a pair of Jack Wills super skinny jeans and I have to say they are amazing. They always remain true to fit, are comfortable to wear and never fade. I like these as they are a light blue colour.

9. Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake (£7.99) - I have heard so many good stories about this and it looks amazing. The lip butter nature of the product will hopefully leave my lips hydrated against the horrid windy days. I find lipstick often drys my lips out, leaving me constantly reapply my lip balms, so this product looks like a good mix of the two.

10. Topshop Cosmic Tee by Tee and Cake (£25) - This top is quirky. I love the cosmic print and the over sized and slouchy nature. Again, we have a scooped neck, making it more flattering for larger chests.

11. Soul Cal Deluxe Aztec Cowboy Boots (£40) - I love vibrant prints (as you can probably tell from this selection) and aztec is pretty hard to find cheaply. The small heel gives a bit of extra height and the tanned colour means it can be worn with anything!

12. UGG Australia Classic Short in Pineneedle (£165) - I adore the colour of these boots. What frustrates me is that they do not do this colour (or any other bright colour) in the Classic Tall! Here is to hoping they wise up soon.

I hope you enjoyed my autumn wishlist as much as I will enjoy attempting to buy it!

Stephanie xox


10 comments:

  1. I love baroque prints too, that one looks lovely.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful! I love the pink/black/gold also. I just think this would be so sweet into the winter!

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  2. I like your taste in shoes Stephanie!! :)

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think both of these boots are so sweet and comfy! Just need to buy them now. :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  3. love all picks, especially the cardigan! *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wanted to do something a bit more personal on here. Will be getting all these before Christmas hopefully. Will do an update on what they are like! :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  4. I have a green satchel quite similar to that! I also would love to try the revlon lip butter, lovely blog and thanks so much for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so beautiful! So handy for school/college/university too! Where did you get yours from?

      Yeah it looks lovely, hate when you buy an expensive lipstick and it just drys your lips out!

      No worries darling! :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete
  5. alos, can't seem to find your twitter handle. add me :) @bellinibeauty1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my personal @Stephmulz and my website/blog @Wannabe_Journo.

      Followed you! :)

      Stephanie xox

      Delete