Pages - Menu

Friday, 24 August 2012

Make Up Review: 'They're Real!' Mascara - Benefit


They're Real! Mascara by Benefit is a miracle worker. Benefit is famous for its flawless array of cosmetics. I myself probably own about a 1/4 of this seasons collection!

They're Real! mascara however, goes way beyond my original expectations. I suffer from ridiculously short lashes, but with the introduction of this little beauty the worry is no more. Just take a peek at the pictures within this post (hey I know my lashes are a tad clumpy but I am a writer, not a make up expert!), I find the results rather amazing!

The mascara is jet black, aiding the brush for a dramatic finish as it lengthens and lifts the lashes. The brush itself is designed with a rounded and larger tip, enabling you to also use it vertically on the individual lashes, adding volume as you go. The strong and spaced bristles separate the lashes as you sweep up to your desired look.
Horizontally, the brush is to be used in a zig-zag motion to aid the final look. I myself find the less traditional vertical method works wonders.

Beware however, that this make up miracle is not entirely waterproof and definitely not something to wear if you plan on seeing a sad movie with the boyfriend.

On the plus If you buy this today from Benefits official website, your They're Real! purchase will be accompanied by a free travel sized version for only £18.50! Although pricier than the average mascara you get guaranteed quality every time. Making They're Real! a must for any make up enthusiast who desires luscious lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment