Pages - Menu

Monday, 20 August 2012

Every cloud has a silver lining


The above phrase could not be more true at the moment. After all the stress of the last few days things are finally sorted.
I am off to study print journalism at Nottingham Trent University and James (my other half) is going to be studying biomedical science at the nearby De Montfort University in Leicester.
Thinking we may have been on other ends of the country, this is the most fabulous outcome. For £6 return we can see each other as much as we would like, and it is only a half hour train journey!
AQA had been late awarding my grades, leaving me waiting four days for my confirmation from Nottingham Trent.
Now all is well again. Although annoyingly late, I do have my place and can make all the final steps before starting my life in Nottingham. I love the city and all the new places I will have to explore. Having James in Leicester adds another day and night-time venue spot, so a lot more writing!
I best start organising my stuff! I need to sort out my student banking and set up a payment plan for my accommodation. May just be able to sneak in a cheeky trip to mainland Europe before I go also!

No comments:

Post a Comment