Pages - Menu

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

BFI IMAX

So tomorrow I am off to the BFI IMAX in London, Waterloo with James.
I am pretty excited as I have heard the experience is amazing.



As I knew James was desperate to see Transformers 3 I bought the tickets pretty swiftly.
This does lead to a bit of a problem however...
I am now going to have to watch both Transformers 1 and 2 this evening so that I will actually understand the film.


We will be going to a midnight viewing as to be honest, if you do not book like a week or more in advance the seat choices are awful.
Luckily, as it is going to be so late we are to be sat very centrally.
The screen is the biggest in the UK apparently so knowing me I will be terrified in every fight scene.
Especially having 3d car robots flying in my face...



I am pretty excited though. 
Will probably end up heading down to London earlier and having a look around. 
Going to be a good night! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment